Are you living in Sydney? If so, then life is always moving and hustling.
Whether you are shifting houses or offices, you will need a removalist. As you embark on your hunt for the best Sydney removalists for the job, this article aims to guide you to a well-informed decision.
Moving into new spaces or simply shifting can be quite hectic. You will require professional help. That is where the role of removalists comes in.
But how to choose the right ones?
Read on to learn about the top four things you should consider while choosing a removalist in Sydney.
1. What are the rates?
When looking for removalists, one of the first things you consider should be the rates. Moving is costly as is. In such a time, you need a removalist who you know is value for money.
Good removalists will:
- Give you a breakdown of their charges according to the services they are offering
- Provide reasonable and affordable prices based on your requirements
- Be transparent about their charges
Keep in mind, however, that choosing the cheapest option available is not a wise idea. Be sure to look into the quality. Lost or damaged goods are worse than an expensive removalist.
2. What do the previous customers have to say?
Nothing will help you assess a company better than customer reviews. These are people who have had first-hand experiences with the removalists’ services. Hence, they can tell you the best.
Keep the following in mind:
- Try to look for reviews for the same company on multiple sites. If you only read the reviews available on their site, you will get biased opinions.
- When assessing the rating, take a look at how many customers have rated the company. A five-star service based on six customer ratings is not necessarily better than a four star based on 50 ratings.
- Take into account what people say in the longer comments rather than just the stars or ratings.
3. Do you get insurance on all or any products?
Any good removalist company will give you insurance while moving your goods. So, be sure to look for something of the sort in their policy and services.
Even if you do not get insurance for all your products, you should get it for:
- Fragile items
- Family heirlooms
- Other notable items like pianos, snooker tables, PC setups, and more
If the company you are looking into does not have its insurance policies straight, it is not worth the risk.
4. What additional or extra services do they offer?
If you just wanted basic moving and shifting, you could have done it yourself. Why hire professionals?
Hence, additional services are a major factor you should consider. Look for things like:
- Packaging services
- Storage provisions
- Use of eco-friendly packing materials
- Wrapping fragile items in bubble wrap
- Free boxes for packing
Many companies will offer these services at reasonable rates to make your move less burdensome.
As you move your house or office in or outside Sydney, you will need the best professional services to help you. Finding the right Sydney removalists services can be the key to a smooth moving experience. So, take all factors into consideration and make the best decision!
Author: Sylvia James